Welcome to Digiscrap Connection, your source of digital scrapbook announcements, sales, freebies, calls, promotions and more!!!
If you are new to this site, you may want to subscribe to our blog to get timely updates.

To inquire about our services, please check here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday, January 11, 2010

50% Off Sale and a Challenge by Z Pink Boudoir Designs




This week is a busy week for me. I have been busy preparing for my new stores, new kits and new sets of challenges in all my stores. And to top it all, I will be having my Grand Opening at Scrapdish this week and everything in my store will be available for 50% off.





I have a new kit which will be exclusively available at Scrapdish and I call it Blush Plush. Get this girly kit for only 50% until January 31.




Busy as a bee, I am also having a sale over at Kreative Kreations Korner for the Blue Christmas Bundle. It's 50% off until January 20. You can also get them separately and each is likewise at 50% off.



I am also at Ivyscraps hosting and I am hosting the White Space Challenge. So if anyone of you is interested, simply join and enjoy a 30% discount on my products. Have fun, get a discount. It's a great deal.




Don't miss any update. Add my blog to your Favorites.


*******************

No comments:

Post a Comment